A cookie is a file which is automatically stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for a website to remember your visit when you get back to the same site. The cookies may store technical data, personal preferences, content customization, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, and so on. The goal of the cookie is to adapt all the website content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be notably depleted. If you want to view more information about the cookies, what they store, how they can be deleted, how to disable them, and so on, please visit this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website use the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human and not automatic robots. In this manner we can fight spam.
This website use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics about the traffic and the number of visits of this website. When you use this website, you are accepting the treatment of your personal data by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard must be directly communicated to Google.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of disabling/deleting the cooking from this website. These actions are done in a different way depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy poly which can have the third parties mentioned this policy for cookies.
- The web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and from this tool you may exercise your right of deleting or disabling them. Neither this website nor its representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies which is done by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is needed to install cookies so your browser does not forget the decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the USA and it is comitted to not share them with third parties, except in cases when it is needed for the system to work or when it is required by a law. According to Google, it does not store your IP direction. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a protection level according to European regulations. You may view this information in detail in this link. If you want any information about how Google uses the cookies we attach this link.
- For any question or consultation about this policy for cookies do not hsitate to contact us via the contact section.